Stravenues agrees to provide its best efforts to provide its Coaching Services during the term in accordance with the Good Industry Practice. For avoidance of doubt, Stravenues will ensure that the Coaching Services provided will adhere to Good Industry Practice and reasonable care will be undertaken.
The Coachee agrees to undertake and pay for the coaching under this agreement:
1. To confirm each session the Coachee agrees that he will provide acceptance to the Terms and Conditions- to Stravenues, prior to the beginning of the sessions.
2. The sessions are scheduled upon acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and therafter receipt of charges as mentioned.
3. Stravenues will intimate and inform the coachee of the session time & duration before commencement & reserves the right to reschedule any coaching session with prior intimation to the coachee.
4. The coaching sessions will be given/delivered on a mutually agreed platform of audio-video interaction, eg. Skype/messenger/e-mail etc. Stravenues reserves the right to nominate a reasonable alternative and will advise the customer of this.
5. In the event that Stravenues is obliged to reschedule any coaching session, Stravenues accepts no liability or incidental costs incurred by the customer in the event that any coaching session is rescheduled.
6. Stravenues is not liable to rescheduIing of a session, if cancelled by the coachee without prior notice or information.
1. No refund will be given in the case the customer decides to discontinue the coaching sessions already paid for.
2. The coaching sessions are non transferable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. It is expressly agreed that individual satisfaction or dis-satisfaction of the Coachee is irrelevant to this agreement for the purposes of its enforceability.
2. Stravenues will not be responsible under any circumstances (including negligence) to anyone for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including loss or profits), personal injury (including death) or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever that arise out of or result from the information given to you.
3. The Coachee acknowledges Stravenues’ right to refuse coaching services where there are doubts about identity, qualifications or if the coachee’s behaviour is unacceptable.
1. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all coaching sessions developed shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Stravenues.
2. The Coachee undertakes that it will not copy or permit the copying of information & materials, nor disclose or permit disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running the Coachee’s own coaching sessions.
1. Either party may terminate this Agreement, with prior intimation and notice to the other party.
2. The Terms & conditions mentioned hereabove are deemed to have been accepted and read upon pressing the accept & continue button provided.