THIS ALWAYS BEGINS WITH ONE ON ONE COACHING OF THE BUSINESS OWNER FIRST!
A Business Owner has to deal with various situations & complexities to finally reach the desired destination. During this journey, if the methods adopted & approach is scientific, complimented with tried & tested methods, results not only become achievable but also predictable. A system that helps to predict & control results is what a Business Owner wants as this is what paves the way for robust & sustainable growth. In order to make this possible for the Business Owner, we undertake the following sequential steps:
- A detailed diagnostic exercise involving extensive capturing of insights from key stake holders (employees) of the organization.
- Post diagnostics, a detailed proposal is put up with coaching approach, types of coaching interventions, areas to be coached on & recipients of the proposed coaching.
- A responsibility triad is put in place to make this process completely seamless & with clear accountabilities established. This is between Coach, Coachees & CEO/Supervisors of the Coachees.
- A ‘give & get’ map is drawn out with clear accountabilities, deliverables & timelines.
- Finally the road map is executed- step by step towards the transformation agenda.
Crux of what happens in an organization is attributed to the BUSINESS OWNER & hence this approach is adopted. Coaching is extended to the employees of the organization subsequently- depending on the size of the organization. At times, solutions emerge with just the Business Owner’s coaching though sometimes it is imperative to extend this to the employees of the organization as well.
Typically, key transformation areas vary between- Leadership Styles, Attitudes, Behavior Patterns, Communication Styles, Prevailing Culture, Strengthening Key Processes & Strategy. In addition to these areas- GALLUP STRENGTHS COACHING is also infused as this psychology becomes the big ‘HOW’ of what needs to done. (Please see ‘Gallup Strengths Coaching’)
Benefits of One-to-One Business Coaching
- Exclusive time & attention to the recipient
- People open up in a One-to-One setting as compared to a group setting
- Why is that important?- factors that affect performance are different, varied & personal and hence one finds it comfortable to open up about them on a One-to-One basis
- It is a journey, as change does not happen instantly. It’s comfortable to share the journey on a One-to-One as it comprises of ups & downs, break downs etc
- One can go back to the coach anytime during this journey to share anything
- Specifically when there is a break down or query or an inquiry to be made- the coach can be called or met
- The coach keeps the person on track & does not allow the person to drift from the course of actions. This eventually makes the person achieve goals
- The coach becomes a confidante, a professional available to you 24/7 as success is about 24/7 dedication
- The coach signs up with you for specific goals to be met during a specific time period. And takes you there.
- There are agreements with the coach in terms of ‘doable actions’ from both sides, i.e. you & the coach. When both happen, results happen.
- You get customized knowledge, in line with goals you have signed up for
- You will be asked to take customized actions to meet your goals
- The coach will hold your hand until you master the actions that will lead you to your goals
- The coach helps you create new habits & those habits lead you to your goals
- A coach is a one stop shop for-why to do, what to do, how to do, how much to do, when to do, where to do & all questions you may have. So a coach is a one stop shop for- customized knowledge, customized actions, solutions to everything that comes in the way & a guiding force that keeps you on track all the time!
Benefits of Using a Coach
Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Professional coaching maximizes potential and, therefore, unlocks latent sources of productivity.
Building the self-confidence of employees to face challenges is critical in meeting organizational demands.
Return on Investment
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes.The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back.
Virtually all companies and individuals who hire a coach are satisfied.